Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Picture Worth A Thousand Words

I've just come back from a very busy week - as anyone who read last week's post knows.

The radio show went very well, and I've been invited back.  Andrew and Chris were both very kind and made me feel very welcomed indeed.  We had a good chat about the ins and outs of reading people, and then read their minds a few times.  It was a lot of fun.

However, the true highlight of my week was Wednesday's show at NPCC, which is a cozy little establishment that I sometimes visit when I want to vet new material.  I mentioned last week that I had left an envelope in the care of the proprietor of the establishment, and it was carefully guarded for an entire week before I had him join me on stage with the envelope.  Rather than simply tell you about it, I decided I'd include a video of the performance in this blog (making it a vlog, I suppose).

I will say that the MC at NPCC is a young man by the name of Andy, and he does his very best to make everyone who performs there feel welcomed.  As I appreciated his thoughtfulness, I wanted to create a moment that was specifically for him.

The video is below:




We'll see you next week!

Best,

Atlas

No comments:

Post a Comment